• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can i get get a job at adobe company as a graphic designer?

Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi!! i'm from bangladesh I really want to know if i can get to this company for being a graphic designer. will i be able to get a job there? for getting job..do requirements are need for interview?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum, which is for help with that application, to the Lounge

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Adobe Careers page and look for job openings for a graphic designer. If there aren't any posted do a search for Graphic Designer jobs and read up on the required skills, education and portfolio examples that support your ability to do the job. Most graphic designers have a broad set of skills across several applications along with a specialty... High proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign for sure.

Also take a look at Graphic Designers portfolios on Behance to get a sense of what your competition is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the answer...may i know what kind of education (please explain)? is it really hard to get a job there? you think they will have a interview for me...in future?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this link (which cmgap referred to )

Explore job opportunities | Adobe careers

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't answer for Adobe... I can only mention that there are programs such as: Adobe Creative Residency | Adobe and internships that you can pursue. If you want something enough that it consumes you and you can put the dedication into learning and doing you will meet people along the way that will point you in the right direction. As for education check your local resources at university or community college if you have access, or LinkedIn Learning (lynda.com fee-based) along with free online education focusing on Graphic Design. Become a Graphic Designer - Learning Path

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most big companies like Adobe hire graphic design agencies with teams of designers.  Working for a design agency that works for Adobe might get you some work on Adobe projects but there's no guarantee.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines