• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom One tablet driver not working properly in Photoshop.

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having some awkward problems with my pen tablet in Photoshop lately. Mostly related to the hand tool - for whatever reason, it is no longer responding to my commands the way it used to, as now whatever area is selected is only dragged away one direction at a time (that is, no horizontal and vertical scrolling simultaneously) and, if used near the workspace's edges, it even manages to move the program's window away from its original limits.

Some other issues regarding pressure sensitivity have shown up as well, though, contrary to the hand tool malfunction, they haven't been particularly omnipresent. Occasionally, and, oddly enough, solely in Photoshop, my tablet's driver appears to consider I am applying too much pressure onto my pen, which makes it real hard to properly open dropdown menus without them being rapidly closed.

What intrigues me is that Photoshop is the only Adobe utility in which I have been facing these problems. Illustrator and InDesign, which I also have installed in my computer, haven't shown any similar behavior so far. And, on top of it all, I haven't set up any kind of special tablet behavior to be applied for Photoshop exclusively.

I have already tried reinstalling both the driver and Photoshop itself, and still haven't managed to resolve this. My tablet's a medium-sized Wacom One, model CTL-671. Photoshop version I am using is the latest. If anyone happens to have a clue on how I can resolve this, I would be extremely thankful.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello mate, I'm having the same problem in Photoshop. I have a Wacom Intuos Pro Small (2016), and I think the problem started when Windows Update Download and Install an actualization of Wacom Technology (Wacom Technology - HIDClass - 5/19/2014 12:00:00 AM - 1.0.0.4 (Installed on 26/‎03/‎2018)) I don't know why happens this problem. I was trying to resolve it, but I did'nt found any solution. I need a solution. Is impossible uninstall this actaulization because is automatic and is from Windows and not from Wacom directly. We need a sotulion please...

Sorry for the mistakes, I don't talk english correctly...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uninstalling this Windows update

windows.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is working! More or less... uninstall this actualization is part of the solution, but you need to disable the last controller of Wacom too.

Divece Manager> Human Interface Device (HID)> Wacom Tablet> Driver> Revert to previous driver

Remember to uninstall the latest actualization of Windows update. You will probably experience some bugs, but you can work on photoshop. It's working for me, no bug of scroll, no pressure brush bug

PDT: I have my computer in spanish :v

2018-03-28 (2)_LI.jpg2018-03-28 (3)_LI.jpg2018-03-28 (4)_LI.jpg2018-03-28 (5)_LI.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Uninstalling the latest windows update seems to have worked for me. I appreciate the help, guys. In case I come across any further problems, I will consider using an older version for the actual driver, yes. So far so good, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines