Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Multiple Screen Effects Help

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have added one photo by cropping it, and i am in the process of adding a second photo into the one project, this is not in a new sequence by the way. I was wondering how to add in the second photo, without having to make a new sequence?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you have a specific link I could look at, as I tried to look through that,but couldn't find it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you're taking the wrong approach here.  Don't try to find the answer to this specific question.  Take a step back, learn how to use the program as a whole.  Watch all those tutorials.  Read the entire manual.

Then work on a real project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

will do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines