• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you make a public synced collection downloadable

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often use a synced collection to make a proof gallery for clients, making the collection public and sending them the link.

But I can't find a way from them to download a jpeg version from the web interface, is there a way to do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Yes, if you login to the web interface yourself (lightroom.adobe.com), select the shared album, click on the gear (settings) icon to the right of the album name, and you'll see the share options panel where you can enable the "Allow Downloads" option.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, if you login to the web interface yourself (lightroom.adobe.com), select the shared album, click on the gear (settings) icon to the right of the album name, and you'll see the share options panel where you can enable the "Allow Downloads" option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that's great, although it's a shame you don't have the option to allow this when you create the collection. It there a way to define the resolution and quality of the files? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't define resolution and quality of the client downloads, I don't think. It used to be that these were restricted to 2048px jpegs, but I now think they're full resolution, but not max quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the images are synced from Lightroom Classic, their resolution is limited to that of a smart preview which I believe is 2560 pixels on the long side. Lightroom Classic only uploads smart previews and can't upload full resolution images to Adobe's cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines