Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF Builder2016 issue

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I put in an issue with ColdFusion Builder 2016 in the ColdFusion Builder section.

Have not received any response.

Would it be possible for someone to look at the issue?

The issue is causing the user frustration.

Thanks,

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's pretty unusual, creating a new thread here in the main CF forum, pointing folks to a problem raised in another one.

And you could have at least helped your cause by offering the URL to the topic in question. I assume it's this:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2465455

I don't know how useful it really is to press the point here, as folks interested in CFB would seemingly be watching that CFB forum as much as this one. I will say that I had seen your post when you raised it there 2 weeks ago, but I didn't see any solution to offer, so I left it to see if anyone else might.

Since they didn't, and you are pleading here again for attention to it, I have just responded there. Maybe the questions I ask will help you get to a solution, and maybe my linking to the post here for you will help someone else who may want to reply to more easily find it. 🙂

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation