• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Citrix Windows 2012 R2 Photoshop CS2

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been asked to verify the feasibility of loading Photoshop CS2 on a Windows 2012 R2 server running Citrix.  We currently have CS2 loaded on a workstation PC, so I would have to guess that licensing will need to be updated as well.

Has anyone done this? Any challenges with the tool?  What type of licensing would be needed to operate Photoshop in a Citrix Server atmosphere?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ar99999999

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

I have NO idea if that will work, but I do know that your original version will not work

CS2 + Acrobat 7 + Audition 3 (AND EARLIER) Activation Server is gone, so read below

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs2-product-downloads.html?promoid=19SCDRQK

You MUST use the special version and serial number on the page, not your original disc or serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have NO idea if that will work, but I do know that your original version will not work

CS2 + Acrobat 7 + Audition 3 (AND EARLIER) Activation Server is gone, so read below

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs2-product-downloads.html?promoid=19SCDRQK

You MUST use the special version and serial number on the page, not your original disc or serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop attempts (often successfully) to use all the machine resources including GPU. It’s not really suitable for virtualisation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines