• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"The project could not be loaded, it may be damaged or contain outdated elements."

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I'm trying to open a project on another computer but it doesn't and gives me the error like the subject title.

The complete project is in the CC cloud folder and is synched on the other computer and both computers are on the latest OSX and the latest version of Premiere.

Creating a new project and importing doesn't work and gives the same error. When I'm trying to only import a sequence/timeline in to a new project, Premiere sees the project structure but keeps loading the project for ages. Also trashed the prefs and media cache.

When importing in After Effects it opens it normally and works, but cannot be edited (should be normal).

This is the second time I got this problem of opening a project on another location and reported it already as a bug.

Could someone help me?

Martijn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone has a answer for me with a possible solution? Or is this a bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum thread contains several users' fixes, any of which may work for you (or not): The project could not be loaded, it may be damaged or contain outdated elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines