• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help: Since update PS recognizes my pen but I cant draw anymore. Also Smooth Scrolling Problems.

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I dont know how to describe this perfectly, but since the update yesterday my pen is going crazy. Every option stayed like it should have been but photoshop doesnt draw with the pen anymore but scrolls up and down the canvas, to the sides too but not the smooth scrolling (I hope you know what I mean) and now I cant draw. Tried to install the older version, tried to put different clicks on the pen and it worked but only for a few seconds. Now the smooth scrolling with the space bar is also broken. I dont know what to do and just want to work. Please help 😕

My computer is a few months old and really good and everything worked fine till yesterday... are there any kewords for that smooth scrolling over the canvas.

Greetings and thanks in advance

Zombieceli

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi Zombieceli

Try uninstalling this Windows update

windows.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zombieceli

Try uninstalling this Windows update

windows.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seemed to help but unfortunately all my brushes are gone now (And I couldnt find traces of them) :') But thank you so much! Now I can work on the long weekend.
Happy Easter!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's strange uninstalling the update shouldn't have affected your brushes, brushes an normally stored in this location

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018\Presets\Brushes

At least you're up and running again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines