Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The colour of the brush stroke doesn't match selected colour

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 9.26.38 pm.png

In this picture, you can clearly see the colour I've selected is a light red/pink, but when I draw, the colour that shows up is a weird pale grey colour. Anyone know how to fix this?

My opacity is 100%, I checked to see the image mode and it's on RGB, the monitor is on RGB as well. I've searched on the Internet and nothing has helped. Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

The pink color you selected is the background color. The brush paints the foreground color which is set to very light grey. Also your flow is set to 80%.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you attach a full screenshot including the options bar for the brush and the layers panel.

That partial screenshot is not enough to answer your question.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see your current Layer's blending mode is Normal, but check your brush Mode

Screen Shot 7.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The pink color you selected is the background color. The brush paints the foreground color which is set to very light grey. Also your flow is set to 80%.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines