• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrading from LR 5.7.1 to LR 6

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've upgraded to LR 6 but when I go to open the LR app on my windows 10 pc I'm just getting LR 5.7.1 and nothing has changed?

I spent €79 upgrading and can't find it anywhere.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you installed Lightroom 6 and entered the serial number and everything seemed to go okay, you're probably double-clicking on the wrong shortcut. The shortcuts are the same, and installing Lightroom 6 isn't going to replace the old version. You might have to go to the program files folder and find the program file for Lightroom 6 and create a shortcut for the desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I installed lightroom 6 but it did not ask for a serial number, instead I just got Lightroom CC.

I already pay 12.49 euros a month on a CC plan. Could it be that lightroom is part of that plan and that I just wasted €79 euro trying to buy the upgrade?

I recall at time when I bought LR 5 outright with no CC plan. Later on to get PS I subscribed to the CC plan, perhaps this is the reason?

Thank you for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines