• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

transition from backgroundmusic into music from the headphones

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for a holiday video or similar with the following scenario. A person listens to music (with headphones), the cameraman approaches, takes off the headphones and moves him to the camera. As a transition, the background music should slowly be quieter and skip to the music from the headphones. I would be glad if any of you have an idea how to do that, or at best a video with this effect knows.

Sorry for my bad English 😉

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Have the music at full volume and quality, put a cut in the track where he takes the headphones off. On the new second clip drop the level and cut all the bass.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the music at full volume and quality, put a cut in the track where he takes the headphones off. On the new second clip drop the level and cut all the bass.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Martin: In addition to what Richard writes: Select the portion of the audio clip representing what your character hears after the headphones are no longer on his head. Switch to the Audio workspace. In the Essential Sound panel, play around with some presets to get the "distant, tinny" audio effect you want. I played around and decided to choose Dialog as the type, then set EQ to Intercom, raised the amount to 6.0 and then reduced the Clip Volume to –10.0 dB.

Dropbox - forum_music-to-headphones-sample.mp3

screenshot_1702.png

screenshot_1704.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'll try that. Any ideas for the video shoot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

marting79449426  wrote

Any ideas for the video shoot?

Not sure what you mean. Are you looking for an example of where this scene happens? I have no idea. I thought you were shooting this video and were asking how to handle the audio transition from before to after the headphones are removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An example video would be great. The shoot will take place next month. I'm still looking for inspiration. What I forgot to mention above. On the headphones a different song should be played than in the VIdeo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

marting79449426  wrote

An example video would be great. The shoot will take place next month. I'm still looking for inspiration.

You'll have to use your own imagination!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines