Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

keep getting error message when send comp cc design file to photoshop cc 2018

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello follow creator

I been getting this "select font failed during last operation. if problem persists, please disable the font" error message each time i send comp files to photoshop cc 2018.

both desktop version of photoshop cc 2018 and adobe comp cc is updated but when i send it to different desktop app like illustrator, InDesign and muse - i don't get or see the error message so i notice that the problem only happen to photoshop.

any help on how to resolve this problem?

below is two images of the error message.

error 2 big.JPG error 1.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks the file actually made it to Ps. Everything is fine except for that one text layer correct? What happens when you try to update the font layer? Does it try to find the font with typekit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no. it's was create using adobe comp cc mobile app and share or send to adobe Photoshop cc 2018.

when i uninstall the 2018 version and reinstall the 2017 version and try again, there is no error

so i guess might due to software glitches

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i forgot to mention that when the file show on photoshop on my desktop, it ask me to update the font and i did

once I click on update, that error message pop-up

any advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like Comp is not up to date with Ps 2018. Are you sure that you have the most current version of comp?

What font are you using in Comp? Do you have that font installed on your desktop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the fonts use in adobe comp cc is sync with photoshop cc 2018 desktop and yes the comp mobile is up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no. just fix the problem after watching YouTube video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines