Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Odd behaviour with new mouse...

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello folks!

- I bought myself a new mouse yesterday, a Logitech M300. Fairly good grip, looked good and so on but the major thing with this mouse was that it was supposed to be quiet. No clicks. No more annoyed wife. And I tell you, it works. It really is quiet. But useless for graphical editing. This is the first mouse I have ever encountered that lags, or more correctly described, suffers from micro-stutters. It freezes up a millisecound or two, when it awakes again the tool you're working with is nowhere near you want it to be. Always a four or five pixels too far, too much left etc etc.

Was it possible that this new mouse caused this? The micro-stutters? I tested several of my old favourite mice I had around to find out if any of them had the same problem. Perhaps not much enough back then to really pay any attention to it at the time? But no. But no, it's this new Logitech M300 who has introduced as new phenomenon to me; mouse induced micro stutters.

Has anyone else experienced the same problem as I have? Can it be solved? Hints? My wife really likes this new silent mouse you see .

Best regards
Joakim Rolfson
Sweden

I have now found out that this is common behaviour among Logitech mice. There's nothing to do about it. The mouse

works fine first 10 - 15 minutes, after that the freezing and stutter behavious starts. Too bad, it was a nice mouse.

Case closed.

Meddelandet redigerades av: Joakim Rolfson

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ratata  wrote

I have now found out that this is common behaviour among Logitech mice. There's nothing to do about it.

Is it wired or wireless? I did see this once with a wireless mouse, but IIRC it went away with an uninstall/reinstall of the drivers.

I now use two wired Logitechs for precision work, and they are dead accurate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a Logitech MX Master (wireless) and started getting dragging and stutters.  Changing to a wired SteelSeries Rival 310 fixed the problem and I have not seen the problem since going wired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines