• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot print from Lightroom Classic after updating to macOS High Sierra

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to macOS High Sierra, 10.13.3 and could not print from Lightroom CC. Installed Lightroom Classic and I could print from there. It is not not printing again. I can click Print and see the progress bar loading the print but printer does not respond; no error message just stops process. I use Epson Stylus Photo R2800. I can print from photoshop with no problem, so it seems to be a Lightroom problem. Any ideas??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Correct, so you need to double check the Page Setup in Lightroom to assure it is the same as the paper is loaded when printing from Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with Lightroom Classic. It looks like it as gone to the printer but there is nothing visible in my print queue. I can print from other programs with my HP and Epson printers but not Lightroom Classic Photoshop I can print from but I do not use PS much mainly LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem after updating to OS High Sierra 10.13.3.  My selected image does not show up in the print module at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too cannot print with Lightroom Classic after Sierra upgrade.  Always a problem after Black ink change.  Error message

Printing has been canceled because the paper source selected in the printer driver does not match the paper loaded in the printer. 

Works fine in Photoshop CC 2017.  Printer dialogue Matt matches request in Colour management .

I note no one answers the posts.  Where can I get help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this message occasionally.  It means what it says.  Check that the paper is actually loaded in the printer in the same feed tray as is selected in page setup.

Screenshot 2018-03-31 08.35.18.png

In the example above, if the paper is loaded in the main tray and not the rear slot, the message will appear.  the usual case is the reverse where I might load the paper in the rear slot, but the main tray is selected in the driver.  I suggest you check these carefully.  I am not sure why it happens, but changing ink may reset the printer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its the paper source in the printer driver that Lightroom won’t recognise. Ok with Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct, so you need to double check the Page Setup in Lightroom to assure it is the same as the paper is loaded when printing from Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for being patient with me. All sorted!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem. Set up a template in Print module. Selected 30 images in Library module). Hit Print. Progress bar, but very quick. Printing started right away via my Epson printer. No print queue displayed - unusual. Images did not print, except for 2 random. However File name under each DID print. Checked Page Setup. Paper size set to A4. This is the default size set in my Epson printer driver. Tried again by selecting images via filmstrip. No difference. At a loss what to do next. Using Lightroom 7.5 with Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6. Thanks for any help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines