• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

incorrect time in file info

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in photoshop cc when I go to file/file info/basic my creation date is correct but the time is way off (7hrs or so).  I have a Mac. Modification date and time are correct.

This happens with 2 cameras, cannon 5d and 5dMKII.  I have an old version (PS2) on an old pc and everything is fine.  I did try reseting preferences on quit then quit PS and re-opened but no help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What’s your time zone? Mountain time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, Pacific time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah yes, daylight savings. It sounds as if it is showing standard time (GMT). If this report comes from the camera, it might be just what the camera does, or it might be an option in the camera. Oh, are you slow or fast?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In PSCC the creation date is correct but the time is exactly 5 hours slow.  In an old version, CS2 on my old PC both are correct.

I checked the setting on my camera again, it is correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is exactly 7 hours slow not 5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checked that file at school, PS6, time correct.  Looks like PSCC is interpreting to GMT. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On your Mac, try Cmd i (get info) on your image file. What is the time stamp there? Have you checked Apple System Preferences > Date and Time > Zone?

Be sure that it is set to Pacific Daylight Time. I just checkmark "Set Time Zone Automatically using current location".

Photoshop has no Time Zone option so I suspect it gets the TZ info from your MacOS system settings.

Gene

Edit: Also macOS 10.13.4 has been released.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines