• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems opening premier 2017 project on different mac - relinking and MTS files no audio

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a premier project that I edited on my computer in Premier 2017. All the rushes are on an external hard drive, as is the project. When I open the project on another mac with exactly the same version of premier I have to relink all the files individually. For some reason it won't do it all in one go. And for every MTS file I get the following error message:

The selected file does not contain audio media used by clip references in one or more sequences. These audio clip references will be deleted, and cannot be undone. Do you want to continue?

Does anyone know why this is happening and what I can do to sort it?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read those threads but it doesn't seem like there is a solution to my issue? Also, I'm using the same version of premier on both computers so not sure why it would only be affecting the second mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi RoseP,

Try a test with a few files and this software: https://www.xmedia-recode.de/en/index.html

See if that works for you and then report back.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines