• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unistall / Reinstall Creative Cloud - lost photos?

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Photoshop was causing issues with my Mac. After uninstalling / reinstalling ps the problem still existed. I ran the "repair creative cloud" vs. the complete uninstall and now I cannot locate the previous images?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The images are not "in" any application. They are still out there on disk and you need to keep track of them with some kind of folder organization.

If you don't know where they are, you have to search for them.

At most, some applications like Lightroom keep a catalog of where your files are. But they are still on disk, not in the application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply. I erroneously assumed Lightroom would 'find' the photos as it wasn't the complete uninstall but the 'repair' install. What is the preferred method to locate the photos?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines