Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC crashing on Win10 [Printer Related (Mod)]

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Howdy,

Up until today My PS CC has been working perfectly, zero issues.  Now the only thing I have done is add an ICC profile to LR Classic CC.  As Iw ant to print 13x19 on My Epson 3880  with a  fine art paper.  Not rocket science...I think.  When I struggled to get LR to print it I had the brainiac idea to open in PS and Print from there.   The only odd thing that happened was My  'watermark" file wouldn't open.  A little googling lead me to believe I needed to close and reopen.  Once I closed and reopened  It won't open.  A scrambling err comes up.  "Photoshop has crashed, submit a crash report".  Well I would but the box is scrambled.  Can't click on anything and can't close the program without going to Task Manager and forcing a close.  Restarting the error report comes every time.  I realized an update was due.  Ran adobe CC updater.  Problem persists.

I Was trying to figure out how to add the ICC profile in PS, didn't think I was causing a calamity.   Any bright ideas on how to fix this mess?  This old boy is REALLY confused...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Hi Iwannagolf,

Sorry that Photoshop CC s crashing while printing after you've added an ICC profile to Lightroom Classic CC.

I'd recommend that you take a look at this article Troubleshoot Photoshop printing problems as it lists the troubleshooting steps that fixes most of the printing issues with Photoshop.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Iwannagolf,

Sorry that Photoshop CC s crashing while printing after you've added an ICC profile to Lightroom Classic CC.

I'd recommend that you take a look at this article Troubleshoot Photoshop printing problems as it lists the troubleshooting steps that fixes most of the printing issues with Photoshop.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines