• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Is Going ByeBye?

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I heard that Muse is going to be de-funded and will no longer be a part of the Creative Cloud subscription.

Is this true?

I sure hope not. I rely heavily on it. It has become my primary web design platform.

If it is going away, does anyone have any suggestions for a replacement. I'm a hobbyist and just don't have the time to learn Dreamweaver at the level that I would need to duplicate my Muse projects.

Please let me down easy.....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

I heard that Muse is going to be de-funded and will no longer be a part of the Creative Cloud subscription.

Is this true?

Yes.

See

Product Announcement

Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to go read in the Muse forums - Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

This has been discussed for at least a week that I know of... Yes, Muse support ends in a year

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this true?

Yes.

See

Product Announcement

Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Help with using Adobe Muse CC​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got of the phone with three people from Adobe Muse support:

1. it is definitely dead.

2. They don't care if it will cost us time and money to migrate our websites, but they will  tell you how wonderful XD and Dreamweaver are.

3. The only thing they know about Spark is that it won't replace Muse.

4. If I want to make sure my OS supports Muse in the future, then I should never update my OS.

5. They may have a Muse replacement in the future, but I wasn't given any assurance that that is even true.

6. They gave me three months free on my CC subscription. Pfft.

It's time to abandon Adobe for good. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think we should get together and file a class action lawsuit against Adobe for luring us into this program then suddenly ending it, costing us tens of thousands (if not more) collectively.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DIVI 3.0 by Elegant Themes is AMAZING!!! It is a WordPress Theme. Simple to use like Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines