• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC Bezier Point Masks Not Saving Correctly

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been very carefully setting up masks to do a Gaussian Blur with bezier curves. Despite frequent saves I find that several of the points are not saved with all the effort down the drain. I have been using forward tracking with keyframes activated as well as stepping forward a frame at a time. Each time I adjust the mask just so and then save it. When I go back and review it, I'm finding random points missing, which ruins the mask.

What am I doing wrong?

Russ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Just discovered a possible part of the problem. Let us say that you have 10 points surrounding your object, and then later in the tracking you only need 6 points to define the mask. When you delete the 4 extra points, they are also deleted from the earlier mask. In other words, the program does not keep track of the number of points at a particular point in time. Once a point is defined, then you have got to keep it for the life of the mask.

Russ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just discovered a possible part of the problem. Let us say that you have 10 points surrounding your object, and then later in the tracking you only need 6 points to define the mask. When you delete the 4 extra points, they are also deleted from the earlier mask. In other words, the program does not keep track of the number of points at a particular point in time. Once a point is defined, then you have got to keep it for the life of the mask.

Russ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines