• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DNG Profile Editor Won't Work For Me

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am attempting to create a profile in the dng profile editor, but am not having any luck using the color matrices tab. I keep getting an error that says "the operation could not be completed" when I try and adjust my white balance. I  get this same error when I try and adjust anything, but this is the function I really need. I did change my compatibility from camera raw 2.4 and later in lightroom, but that doesn't seem to matter.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I notice this is an old post, but I'm experiencing the same thing. I have a converted Canon PowerShot ELPH 180 for infrared photography, and when I open DNGs from it in the profile editor, I am unable to adjust the white balance. I get the same error message, "The operation could not be completed." Could there be something wrong in the DNG format my camera is putting out? DNGs from other cameras seem to work just fine. It's just DNGs from this camera that are causing issues for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines