• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR 7.3 lost Fuji film sims profile after trying an Adobe profile

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I d/l'd 7.3 all seemed just fine.  I had the Fuji Camera specific profiles and I was able to swith between them.  I then tried one of Adobe's built in profiles, and that was OK, but now I can not get back to the Fuji sims.  This is on the two files that I tried standard sims with.  Other files still show the Fuji camera profiles.

All help appreciated.

EB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additional information... LR is runnning on a PC.  The Camera Matching drop down is not available on the two files that I tested with Adobe profiles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found what causes the loss of Camera Matching Profiles. 

If you send your image to Photoshop, on return it is saved as a tiff. Lightroom will not show the Fuji sims, and probably others, when the tiff is returned.

Does anyone know if this is new behavior as I believe it to be?

I also found that if you send an B&W sim image to PS, on return to LR, it stays a B&W with no ability that I saw to return

it to any color profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its seems that change place. Verify on the right site in "Revelation" in "basic" find in profile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines