Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nikon Profiles

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Salve a tutti!

Ieri ho aggiornato il mio Lightroom Classic alla nuova versione 7.3.

Ci sono diversi nuovi profili nella sezione "SVILUPPO". Però non riesco a trovare gli originali che usavo prima, quelli della mia fotocamera Nikon d750.  Se vado nel sottogruppo "Colori come da fotocamera", adesso trovo diciture come: "orizzontale", "semplice", "verticale", che sono diverse dal "Neutro", "Portrait", ecc. che ero solito avere. Questo cambiamento risulta anche a voi? Oppure è un bug dovuto all'aggiornamento?

Vi ringrazio per l'attenzione e il supporto.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, the translation strings for a number of languages were messed up. So, yes it's a bug. The engineering team is working on a fix, but I don't know when it will ship.

In meantime, you should find that Horizontal actually means Landscape and Vertical actually means Portrait. I'm not sure what Simple is intended to mean though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use a Nikon D7100. In my English version of Lightroom, the "regular" profiles are located under the Camera Matching tab.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines