• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Wacom Problem, Scrubbing Opacity Sliders Don't Show Real Time Change

Contributor ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else have this problem.  Currently using a # Win Tab workaround instead of "Use Windows Ink" with Windows 10 and Wacom since the screw up with the latest Windows cumulative update.  Now, after working for a while, I find that while scrubbing any opacity slider, instead of showing a real time update as to what is happening, I have to lift the pen off and stop scrubbing to see the difference.  Anyone else with this problem?  Maybe I hit a wrong adjustment button when trying to reconfigure my intuos pro? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are referring to change to changing  the Pruse tip Size an hardness with a right clicck and drag I believe it has always been like that.  Touching the pen to the tablet is a left click and hold. Wintab was the only pen support there was before Adobe started to support Microsoft ink is some  Photoshop CC version.  Before that version Photoshop only supported wintab API.   Touching the tablet surface with the Alt key press should cause a sample to be taken  What would an Alt+Right Click+Left Click+Drag Position  Do? I do not know  it  not a Alt+Right Click + Drag Position to change Tip size and hardness. Touchint the surface add in a left click and hold.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks JJ, but, no, I wasn't referring to what you're talking about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have that KB4089848 update installed  in my Workstation and on my Surface Pro 3 on my Workstation I use Wintab Api with Photoshop and Intuos Pro Pen  on my surface pro 3 I use Microsoft INK API for my Surface Pro 3 Pen and my Wacom Intuos Pro Pen on the Wacom tablet.  When I drag a layer opacity sliders or scrubbie there is a delay showing the opacity change.  Other sliders like brush size  previews are very fast.  I do not need to lift the pen to see the opacity change.  Is there a particular scrubbie other than Layer Opacity scrubbie?

I have Windows Press and Hold  righ-click disabled and also turn windows flicks off.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks JJ,

I‘m set up the same way. It’s not just the layer opacity sliders. I’ll have to live with it for a while I guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As well as the usual WinTab advice, it might be worth looking at the Windows Pen & Touch tips from Dave Bleja

How to get rid of those annoying circles from your wacom cursor in Windows 7 - VolnaPC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the site, but no luck there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines