• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Storage on the creative cloud

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, iv recently got lightroom classic and its saying that i have not used any of my available cloud storage yet i am always backing up everything when i finish using the app.

Can anyone explain how to use the available storage or what i'm doing wrong.

Many thanks.

Jack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can ignore that warning. The creative cloud storage can be used by syncing images from Lightroom Classic to the cloud. You can sync individual images (drag them into all synced photographs) or sync entire collections. They will then show up on Lightroom CC on iOS and Android devices, on the web at lightroom.adobe.com, and in Lightroom CC (the cloud based Lightroom) on desktop computers. If you never need to do anything like that, just ignore the message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're not doing anything wrong. It's apparently just a friendly reminder that you have this cloud space but you are not using it. Backing up the catalog is a local action, by the way. It does not use cloud space either.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines