• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No picture in "Develop" module after update to Lightroom Classic CC 7.3

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did a Lightroom Classic CC update to 7.3 yesterday and afterwards I cannot see the picture in the Develop module. I see all the pictures in the Library but when I switch to Develop the picture is gone. I see that it is active in the Navigator but the working area stays dark. Only when I deactivate the GPU it is showing the picture. When I check my driver of the graphic card (ATI Radeon HD6500 series) it says that it is the last one! Is there a way to use the graphic card power again or do I have to work without the GPU in future?

Thanks

Markus

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The GPU in your graphics card or the driver may not be compatible with Lightroom.  See this help document for more info Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But it was working with version 7.2 with same ATI driver until update to 7.3!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the troubleshooting tips in the help document I linked to? If they fail, then try resetting the Lr preference file as described in Method 1 of this document How to set Lightroom Classic CC preferences If that too fails then there may well have been an undocumented change associated with GPU that means yours is now incompatible. I doubt that's the case though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Had the same issue.  Is it that difficult for Abode to create and release a program that functions properly?

The solution suggested does work. 

Thanks Ian.  Great suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines