• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewing Styles quickly

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2009 Feb 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use RH 7 for HTML. Am importing chunks of text, and need to format them to the RoboHelp styles easily. The only way I seem to be able to is to click the drop-down list in the tool bar and scroll down to the style I need - EVERY TIME is apply one style.

this is tedious - is there a way I can keep this dropdown list open while I work?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 03, 2009 Feb 03, 2009
You could use Macro Express and create some keyboard shortcuts to any style. It runs a macro that selects from the styles as if you had done so using the mouse.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Valorous Hero ,
Feb 02, 2009 Feb 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Sue

If you wish to rapidly assign Heading 1, Heading 2 or Heading 3 RoboHelp HTML offers the following shortcuts.

Heading 1 - Ctrl+Alt+1
Heading 2 - Ctrl+Alt+2
Heading 3 - Ctrl+Alt+3

If you upgrade to RoboHelp 8, there is a new pod labeled Styles and Formatting (I think, it's not in front of me at the moment). So you may wish to download it and give it a spin.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2009 Feb 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info - doesn't help with the other styles, but it is something. Certainly we will look into upgrading to 8, especialy since you told me about this new pod. (Word does have some good things after all 🙂 )
Sue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2009 Feb 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You could use Macro Express and create some keyboard shortcuts to any style. It runs a macro that selects from the styles as if you had done so using the mouse.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp