• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ID is super slow

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ID is running super slow and stalling with anything I do - deleting, typing, moving, etc.

I used ID without connecting to the internet and it works just fine now.  However, ID is super slow and stalling when I connect to the internet. 

What in the world is going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of InDesign and OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

since the  person who opened this thread doesn't seem to answer your question Stake the chance.

Recently I upgraded to ID 13.1.

Now I have a returning problem on my Mac (OS 10.13.4). When I start to work in the morning everything is fine. But ID gets slower and slower. At if that's not enough: The whole Mac grows incredible slow – even in Safari. When shut down Indesign it is okay again.

I have turned of the permanent preflight (although this morning it was turned "on" again). This helps for a short time. I have got 32 GB RAM and I am working with a lot of empty space on my SSD.

At the moment the only thing I can do is to go back to CS6.

Do you have any idea what to do?

M.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines