• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Legacy Title Defaults

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shoot primarily against a whiteboard. The default settings for a legacy title seem to be white background with white letters. Well, you can see the problem... Is there someplace you can change the defaults for background, font, font color, etc.? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

The background should be transparent and not white.

I don't believe that there is a way to set a default font in the legacy title but you can set title style template. If you create a text look that you like you can go to the wing menu (three lines) where the panel says Legacy Title Styles and select "New Style." That title look will be saved for you. You would just need to click on the title style before or after you've typed something.

(Not as convenient as having a default but I believe that th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The background should be transparent and not white.

I don't believe that there is a way to set a default font in the legacy title but you can set title style template. If you create a text look that you like you can go to the wing menu (three lines) where the panel says Legacy Title Styles and select "New Style." That title look will be saved for you. You would just need to click on the title style before or after you've typed something.

(Not as convenient as having a default but I believe that this is the closest option that we have.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Furthermore, once you create a new style, its "Aa" thumbnail will appear at the end of the Legacy Title Styles stack/list. You can click it and then drag it closer to the top left so it's more easily found and clicked when you later create a new Legacy Title.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines