• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does RoboHelp HTML X5 support skins?

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2009 Feb 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have added a skin called 'Ice' under Skins on the Project tab. I can preview it under 'View' but the skin hasn't applied to my project. I checked in my folders, and the 'Ice' files are in the !SkinSubFolder!. What am I missing? I'm using RoboHelp HTML X5.0.2. Thanks for any help!
Peggy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peggy,

If you're generating WebHelp or FlashHelp, you select the skin on the first page of the single source layout dialog. Then generate, and the skin should appear.

--Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peggy

In addition to what Ben advised, if you are viewing locally from IE, it's possible that the IE ActiveX warning (Yellow Information Bar) is popping up and preventing things from working too. In that case you may need to either click through some dialogs in IE or adjust some IE settings to always see things properly.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your instant replies--what service!
However, I need to generate HTML help, and there is no field to select the skin when I go to generate the CHM file. And I haven't seen any ActiveX warnings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Skins don't apply to HTML Help. You can customize HTML Help a little by going to Windows in your Project Manager, creating a new window, and working with the settings there. Then, when you generate your HTML Help, you select that skin. Make sure that HTML Help is designated as your primary layout when you go to make the window so that RH knows the window applies to that layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the advice. I'll try that.
-Peggy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp