• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade Fail- Photos are missing in Lightroom Classic CC

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iI hadn't used Lightroom for a while and when I logged in it told me that I had to upgrade my catalog for it to work with Lightroom and then it renamed it. I can only view 50 images out of 1000+ that were in there. My Lightroom catalog before the upgrade was 14.6 mb, but the renamed upgraded library is now only 9.5 mb.

What do I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

I can't see what you're seeing so I need more detail. I don't know if you're saying the files are in the catalog and you can't see them, or that they're on the disk but not in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We'll need more details if we're gonna help. What versions of Lightroom? Are the files just not there? Is it definitely the right catalog that's been upgraded?

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic CC  Version 7.3.

The files are there. I only have one catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see what you're seeing so I need more detail. I don't know if you're saying the files are in the catalog and you can't see them, or that they're on the disk but not in Lightroom.

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wound up just starting all over from a backup. Things are working now. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines