• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Leave a question as a photoshop screen issue.

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a photoshop cc.

The photoshop screen, which used to be pretty good for its size, became too big after performing a strange update.

It's not a problem with the font size, it's a problem with all of the windows getting bigger, so you have a scroll.

Interface - I've tried to adjust the UI, but nothing has changed.

The computer was fine until after it was updated, but I don't know why the screen suddenly became bigger after it was updated.

Please answer the person you know.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Have you checked the UI scaling in preferences, try setting it to 100% and restart PS, if that doesn't work try resetting PS preferences, also have you checked your screen resolution

UIscale.jpg

Reset Pref.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. But I've already tried to control everything in the UI. On the screen, however, there are no changes other than the font size. Currently, my photoshop has a very small UI font size and a 100 % UI size adjustment.

Even if you turn off and rerun the photoshop after setup, all the windows still look large. Is there any solution to this? ㅠㅠ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the current version of  Windows 10 with the current version of Photoshop?.  If so, UI scaling is set in Windows Settings - not in Photoshop.  Go to Windows >Settings>System>Display>Scale and Layout and set the scaling there

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! I'm using Windows 10. Are you talking about adjusting the resolution on the display? I've tried to adjust the resolution, but it hasn't worked. The window was small, but it felt like I had just shrunk the screen, and not every single one of the PHOTOSHOP windows was smaller.

Could you please let me know exactly how to set the settings in the resolution adjustment? Is there only a way to increase the resolution to make all screens smaller, including PHOTOSHOP?

It's a resolution like this before update, but it doesn't have this kind of window magnification, but it's really uncomfortable and frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave is talking about this setting

display.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes That's what I said!

My display is now 125 percent, but if I set it at 100 percent, the photoshop screen works well at the old size I wanted.

But when I adjust my display settings, they make it smaller, and they make it smaller, and they make it smaller.

In the past, even at 125 percent, the photoshop-screen was as good as it was at 100 percent resolution. I think there's some kind of collision going on, but I don't know what the problem is.

Thank you very much for your kind reply to this letter.

I would appreciate it if you let me know something else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We pay for something... and after months and months there is no solution of this unpleasant issue. Just DIY solutions which do not work in my case. I have Photoshop too small or to big, or small Windows screens...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, my God...

Is there really no solution?

If I knew this, I shouldn't have updated it.

It's really ironic when you update it to get better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can roll back Photoshop to a previous version

other version.jpg

PS Older Versions.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already tried to install it back to the previous version, adjust its resolution, and adjust its UI, but there was no solution among them ...

I'm sorry to ask you so many questions, but thank you all for being so kind to me.

It's too bad we still haven't found a solution..ㅠㅠ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solution is, the manifest file did worked for me, but it's a DIY solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried updating your GPU driver from the manufacturers website, also can you post a screenshot with PS opened

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean the computer manufacturer?

I looked for GPU Driverupdate, but I can't see it.

Well … and actually it's so new to me that I don't even know what to do. Anyway, I think it's true that it is a difficult issue to solve easily.

I'm glad the program itself isn't out of order, but it's a very different screen than the old one, so it's definitely inconvenient to use.. ㅠㅠ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post your system info go to the help menu

system info.jpg

You could also try creating a new user account on the PC and see if you still have the issue

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/help/4026923/windows-create-a-local-user-or-administrator-accoun...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

I didn't think about making a new account, but I'll give it a try.

I can't help it if it doesn't work out, but your reply has really helped me a lot.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I'm sorry. Did you mean to show me my system INFO?

I'm sorry. I didn't understand well because I lacked English.

I could show it if that's what it means, but it's not English, so I don't know if you'll understand it.

If that is not what you mean, thank you very much for your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yololy  wrote

Oh, I'm sorry. Did you mean to show me my system INFO?

No problem

Yes if you can, I just want to see what GPU you are using

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop 버전: 19.1.1 20180206.r.254 2018/02/06: 1156206  x64

시작 횟수: 4

운영 체제: Windows 10 64비트

버전: 10 이상 10.0.16299.15

시스템 구조: Intel CPU군:6, 모델:14, 단계:9 MMX 사용, SSE 정수, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX2, HyperThreading

물리적 프로세서 개수: 2

논리적 프로세서 개수: 4

프로세서 속도: 2712MHz

내장 메모리: 3983MB

사용 가능한 메모리: 1748 MB

Photoshop에 사용 가능한 메모리: 3065 MB

Photoshop에서 사용한 메모리: 70 %

앨리어스 레이어: 사용 안 함.

수정자 팔레트: 사용.

상향등: 사용.

이미지 타일 크기: 128K

이미지 캐시 레벨: 4

글꼴 미리 보기: 중간

텍스트 작성기: 동아시아 언어

표시: 1

표시 테두리: 위쪽= 0, 왼쪽= 0, 아래쪽= 1080, 오른쪽= 1920

OpenGL 그리기: 사용.

OpenGL에서 기존 GPU 허용: 감지되지 않음.

OpenGL 그리기 모드: 고급

OpenGL에서 표준 모드 허용: True.

OpenGL에서 고급 모드 허용: True.

I'm sorry. My reply is too late.

The whole thing is so long that I only copied the front page because it seems to be at the core.

Please let me know if you need another part.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Alas it doesn't tell me what GPU you have you need to post the whole lot of the system info, the GPU will either be a AMD, Nvidia or Intel/AMD processor if you haven't a dedicated GPU.

Have you tried logging on with another account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The version is 19.1.1 and 19.1.3 is the latest. Have you tried updating?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines