• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to print to PDF Acrobat 10, windows 10

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ive somehow lost the ability to print to adobe PDF, and during my troubleshooting process I deleted the adobe pdf printer and now it will not reinstall.  I have tried reinstalling adobe, I have cleared all appdata I have tried the manual install process for the adobe printer, I have tried deleting adobe registry entries,  and all I get is a message saying it is unable to install the printer, several reboots in between everything.  This is very frustrating.  this is not the dc version, but I do have a creative cloud subscription and even tried installing that version and still no pdf printer, and manual install will not work there either

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have access to Acrobat DC then you should install and use that version.

Acrobat X is outdated and not compatible with Windows 10, so such problems with it are to be expected.

Uninstall it and then install Acrobat and you should get access to the Adobe PDF printer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines