• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Puppets won't collide as they can't "meet"?

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want a puppet to collide with furniture brought into the scene in the Timeline panel.  The puppet & furniture appear to be on different layers of the animation in Ch, so they won't collide as they can't "meet".  The puppet drags fine across in front of or behind the furniture.  I even tried bringing the puppet into the background, with the furniture on the same layer level, in the Puppet panel.  If the puppet is above the furniture in either the Puppet panel or the Timeline panel, the puppet is in front or behind the furniture respectively.

Is there a video which shows a puppet walking through leaves?  It is referred to but I haven't seen anything like that.  I have watched even the new Physics-Adobe Character Animator CC Tutorial by Okay Samurai.

Is there a video to show a puppet walking through leaves or anything similar?

Any help will be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If all the puppets are rigged collide and dynamic, it should work. Here is one example. The car and driver are in one psd, and the ramp is in another psd -- both in the same scene. I haven't seen a puppet walking through leaves, but I'll give it a try. It should work the same.

Ramp_003.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's another quick example, sort of how leaves might react to someone walking through.

Leaves.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines