• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I change a series of fruits and vegetables in a shape of a kidney?

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I change a series of fruits and vegetables in a shape of a kidney?  I'm having a difficult time figuring this out. Any assistance would help me greatly.

Outline of a Kidney.jpgFruits & Veggies 1 MED.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Place in cutout fruit and vegetable smart object layers.  Use the Place transform to size and position the smart object layer around your kidney shape. Overlap them using layer stack order. Each layers can be duplicated and each have its own layer transform while sharing a single fruit or veggie object,  Transforms can also distort layer so the size and shape of a object can appear to be different.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fig.png

Since the content of the fruit and vegetable image is generic, rather than work with the file you supplied, key into Google Images "fruits and vegetables" and choose from the many commercially available stock images similar to the one shown here. The time you will save is considerable and quality will not be in jeopardy. Place the image on a layer below the kidney illustration and mask the kidney area to reveal the fruits and veggies. You can slide the content within the mask to choose the most pleasing array and alter the size of the fruits and vegetables image, as well.

fig1 comp.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use liquify. Just google liquify and see the options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines