• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

saving paint color on newly created brush in Photoshop CC on mac

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop CC on my iMac 10.13.2 and on my Surface book. When creating a new brush on my surface book, I can choose to include a color. When I create a new brush on my mac, there is no choice to include the color.

There are also differences in saving brushes to different folders. It is easy on Surface book to just drag brushes to different folders, but on the mac it is a long complicated process.

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from generic Cloud/Setup forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if I clearly understand your question, but Photoshop brushes do not contain color information.

All color is derived from the foreground/background color settings and any brush dynamics, such as the Hue Shift setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you save your brush with the colour you want, as a Brush Tool Preset, you can save the colour when you save the brush (as a tool preset).

brush colour.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using the same version of Photoshop CC on your Mac and on your surface pro ?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines