• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom classic cc [Constant crashing. Adobe tech support unable to fix it.]

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had lightroom classic cc on my computer now since december 2017. The program has never worked since the first install. I have been on tech support for many hours trying to get them to solve my crashing issues. The program crashes , i dont even have to use it , just having it open on the desktop it will crash. I cannot even use the program and i have to pay monthly for it lol, what a joke adobe. It is not my gpu, The gpu was turned off, problem still occurs. Yes adobe has tried to fix it several times and can not . As far as i am concerned I should be getting a rebate for being supplied with incomplete creative cloud programs. I thought if i waited that maybe a simple update would fix it , and no that didnt work.

How many hours on tech support does a person have to spend in his life? How a pro photographer uses this program for their job I will never know. I personally would never upgrade to another plan through adobe or buy any more of their software. After 30 years of using a computer this program is the only one ever that has not been able to be fixed by tech support , and no other program has ever did this on my computer.I feel that adobe has very few competent tech support people or this issue would have been fixed. I have dealt with at least three different tech support people. I feel like i have been ripped off on this lightroom classic cc as I have been sold a program that doesnt even work. At this point I dont believe that adobe can fix it . Because of this adobe would get nothing but bad reviews from me. Each time I got off the phone I was told , oh no the program wont crash anymore, that was a lie, because it does still crash months later, and after updating. Is it normal for a software company to sell unusable software?

Gordon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you posted here to vent then that's fine. You've vented.

If you posted here to try a different avenue to get help then we'll need some details to work with.

Do you have a case number for your tech support calls so that Adobe staff here can review your interactions with tech support and follow up? This is essential for you to help them to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not venting that happened months ago , seeing if there is a solution which i have my doubts , i dont have use of a program i am paying for but oh well. I have uninstalled and re installed , tech support ran their cleaner tools as well. I may phone tech support once more but there really is no solution from what I am getting from tech support. I do want people to know what they will possibly go through though if they choose to purchase creative cloud. I may let my subscription run out and just not re new it . I am a hobby photographer anyhow and dont use this for a living thank god , so there are options for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

what ever tech support can do in six hrs they did , but it never did solve my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines