• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas guardar jpg en alta resolución

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes. Espero que me puedan ayudar. Quiero guardar un archivo que en tamaño de imagen tiene 300 dpi y un peso de 7,8 MB y cuando doy a guardar como jpg, me baja automáticamente la resolución a 72 dpi y un peso de 400 KB. No me aparece con la calidad original. Así que sólo me deja guardar archivos en baja resolución. ¿Cuál es la razón de ello y cómo puedo solucionarlo? Muchas gracias. Un saludo.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use a regular "Save As" - not "Export" or "Save For Web".

What are the pixel dimensions of the file? The jpeg format uses data compression to dramatically reduce file size in kB/MB. The final file size depends on image content and compression level.

The pixels per inch number (it's ppi, not dpi by the way), has no relevance for file quality. It's a print parameter for deciding how thinly to spread your pixels out on paper, thus determining how big it will print. The file itself is not affected by that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your answer. I'm using "Save as" but it's not working as it should be.

The pixel dimensions of the file are 1650 px x 1650 px. It's strange because my MAC save the document reducing dramatically the size of the archive. I can't save any document with more than 1 MB.  When I open this archive with my photoshop, now still having high resolution, but If I upload it to a webdite for printing, the image is pixelated. I don't know why.

Maybe, what I've learnt is not right. I learnt that a small size of the archive in KB means low resolution.

With DPI, I was saying Dots Per  Inch   .

thank you for your help. Kind regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me pasa lo mismo , lo arreglaste?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines