Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extending cloud membership

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Question,

Currently my team is using a creative cloud student/teacher membership that is going to expire on the 10th of april. We decided we didn’t need all the apps so downloaded just the individual premiere pro cc app. When we opened our project it was completely ruined. Resorted back to raw Images and all editing was virtually gone. We went back to the 2017 version and it worked fine. If I extend the membership, will it auto update to the 2018 version anyway or will it remain the 2017 version? Also, am I then committed to another year of monthly payments?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOME programs are available Monthly instead of Annual https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1926342

I don't know if PPro is available monthly or only annual with monthly payments

A new download is going to be the new program version... and at least some previous versions are no longer available

No more Dolby export https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2396890

-read https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2413891 for information on previous versions being removed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am currently using an older version of premiere via my cloud memberShip. My question was if I were to extend the membership before expiry will it automatically update the apps, treating it like a new subscription. Or will it just extend the use of the programs and versions i am using now.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It will just extend the use of whichever version you currently have installed and are now using.

New versions don't automatically get installed. Renewing your subscription does not trigger the installation of a new version. If you're happy with the 2017 version, keep using it. It obviously won't get any further updates (bug fixes or security fixes).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines