• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Air Output Question

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2009 Feb 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been playing around with the free trial of RH8 and I have some questions regarding the Air output:

1. If I add a comment, is there a way I can edit it? I tried, but so far haven't been able to do so (I would think that I would in case there's a typo or something).

2. Also, is there a way to show which topic a comment applies to. Say I decide to set my comments to "Show All," is there a way to see what topics each comment applies to?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2009 Feb 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have an answer to your question, but I would also like to understand the possible uses of Comment functionality. Is it meant to be used for reviewing online help material before the project is finalized? Can this be done in a central location (on a share), and if so, does it require having more than RoboHelp 8?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 04, 2009 Feb 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Moranis,

To answer your queries.
1. Edit is not there. Currently you can add and delete comments.
2. You can sort the comments by topic after you do show all.

sharona27lily,
Let me answer your queries.
Comments by different users are managed on a shared network location. End user whoever is giving comments on the AIR output doesn't need anything else. In fact RH8 is needed for producing AIR output. Commenting will be done without RH8.

Let me know if you have more queries.

Vivek.
Adobe Systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can the comments be on a web server so anyone could see or add to them? In other words it would work something like a blog where the help topic is like a blog article and anyone can post a comment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Isn't that the same question as http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=447&threadid=1422896&forumid=65

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp