Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop doesn't show image

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, Screenshot_6.png

My photoshop CSS is not showing any images/pdfs after I open them. However, the image shows up when I go into fullscreen mode (not fullscreen mode with menu bar). This has occurred once recently but was fixed after I updated the NVIDIA driver. Now it says graphics driver is up to date yet its still not showing the image. I have tried turning off OpenGL under Performances, and also reinstalling. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Daisy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daisy

Try downloading the latest driver again and then try doing a custom install and select Perform a clean installation

rtaImage.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ged,

I have performed a clean install twice (two new nvidia driver updates) and found that neither of them helped. I have tried changing all the options under preferences>performance>graphics processor settings and found that the only thing that works is turning 'Using Graphics Processor' off altogether. This is obviously a graphics card issue and I have tried most of the options in the FAQ troubleshooting graphics driver issues but nothing works. Do you have any other ideas?

Thanks

Daisy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines