• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the Key command change size of photos in LR Classic

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Argh, I have forgotten the key command that allowed me to change the pixel size of a photo. It also allowed you to make many other changes. I believe it involved three keyboard keys

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about zoom in or zoom out??

Ctrl-+ (Windows) or Cmd-+ (Mac)

Those are the zoom in shortcuts; zoom out would use the dash (hyphen) instead of the plus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks DJ, but that's not what I'm looking for. I want to create a smaller picture, so no cropping, but if the picture is 1000 megapixels it's now 500, and smaller, without change in resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you are talking about Photoshop. There is no such way to change the pixel size of an image in Lightroom, except in the Export dialog box, where you type in a number of pixels that you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the exact command, but I think this will do the job: CTRL+SHIFT+E, which does work in Lightroom.

So the above will work for my purpose, but it was simpler. If anyone happen to know of it, please do let me know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ctrl-Shift-E opens the Export dialog box. It does not do what you requested (unless somehow you have re-mapped the keys in Lightroom).

I'm still don't think there is a keyboard command in Lightroom that changes the number of pixels in your photo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only way you can change the number of pixels in an image using Lightroom is to export a copy. There is no method in Lightroom to physically change the pixel size of a master image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines