• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Zoom tool breaks the Brush tool after new windows 10 update, help?

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically I had to update my machine to windows 10 because of issues with other software, after I did my photoshop isn't working the same, I've 100% updated my Photoshop and Wacom tablet but the problem persists. When I use the zoom tool, and the brush tool afterwards the brush tool doesn't work as it should, it drags around the canvas in the direction of my brush strokes instead of drawing. Horrendous bug that I've tried googling the answer for to no avail. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advisor ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your problem is probably KB4089848.  Read here for how you can deal with it:

Photoshop problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue but the update is not on my computer i control panel, shutting windows ink off works but then we do not get the nice brush strokes.I'm fairly new to using this product, so what is wintip? just another program like photoshop cc 2018?

and havent seen anything about windows fixing the update either/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well thanks for the help forum people .....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines