• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant stop canvas from moving when zoomed in

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated to photoshop cc 2018 on my surface and i was testing out my brushes when i noticed that when i zoom in on my canvas im unable to draw as my pen strokes make the canvas move which is really annoying when i zoom in to draw details. I looked through all of the settings/preferences but cant find anything to stop. This is highly inconvenient when i open 2 documents side by side n the canvases r constricted. Is this a bug or a feature? Someone help me turn this off.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

If you using Windows many are having Problems after a recent Windows update there are many thread on this problem.  You will get answers faster if you search before asking for help.

https://forums.adobe.com/search.jspa?place=%2Fplaces%2F1413024&q=Pen%2CPans&sort=updatedDesc

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you using Windows many are having Problems after a recent Windows update there are many thread on this problem.  You will get answers faster if you search before asking for help.

https://forums.adobe.com/search.jspa?place=%2Fplaces%2F1413024&q=Pen%2CPans&sort=updatedDesc

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah thank you so much for the link ^^ I didnt  know what to even call this so i couldnt search for it. As many others said ive uninstalled that specific windows update and now it works!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines