1 33 34 35 36 37 Previous Next 2,353 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2019 11:47 AM by ALsp Go to original post Branched to a new discussion.
      • 1,360. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
        Mark Palmos Level 3

sebrame  wrote

Recently, an update to Adobe Premiere Pro actually deleted all media used in a project. I repeat...all media. Some editors lost years of work in one second.

They must have done something wrong. I am on the Beta testing team for Premiere and have not heard about any such issue. It would have been heavily talked about if it was a case of Adobe software deleting media inadvertently!

• 1,361. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
          W_J_T Level 4

Studio96  wrote

daniels and W_J_T : Thanks for the useful posts and updates. I had not actually considered using both Pinegrow and Blocs, but am happy to get either or both and work through them with my sites. I will take a good look at the guides too - appreciated.

Just a thought - when Pinegrow has imported a HTML export of a Muse site, how 'good' do we think the code is that exists - is it worth hand-cranking / renaming all the classes and id's, or could I leave them as they are with the Muse namings, i.e. #u759291?

Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 06.56.36.png

You're welcome @Studio96.

When Pinegrow imports a site, it uses the native source and does not change or add anything in addition to it. So any site will be as clean or messy as it was before importing. ;--)

So you can indeed leave them as they are.

If your Muse site worked before (obviously it did) and you want to export / import and continue working on it via Pinegrow, then there is no requirement to change the class references, etc. Of course you could go through the process of changing their names and references. But I am not sure it would even be worth the trouble, aside from giving them more clarity and distinction to work with. With the Live Page View as you select and work on things you will know what you are working on and targeting even with the nondistinctive  Muse naming structures. Of course as you learn the apps features you can always begin slowly rebuilding the site as well.

Hope that helps you in some way.

1 person found this helpful
          • 1,362. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
            Mark Palmos Level 3

WYSIWYG Web Builder.

I would be interested to know what you fellow Muse users think this option lacks. I know the Muse interface is MUCH sexier, but in terms of actual capabilities?

I was using WYSIWYG WB before Muse, and don't know any code at all... so far this seems to be the best PC Desktop based one that does not require coding, so for someone like me, I would give it a go. If there's a desktop PC version out there that is better and requires no code skills, please let me know! Maybe add it to this Muse Alternatives Google Sheets spreadsheet.

Cheers,

Mark.

BTW, Pinegrow is nice, but seems like you do need to know code, or at least some.

• 1,365. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
              sebrame Level 3

Weird that you missed it. There was a total firestorm on the forum about it for weeks.

• 1,367. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                Studio96 Level 2

That sounds like a way forward for me. Appreciate the support, thanks.

• 1,368. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                  Marco Romano Level 1

@greenskin

Perfectly agree with you ...

• 1,369. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                    sebrame Level 3

Strange...I was on the WYSIWYG WB site when your post came in. I might actually give it a try myself. My main concern is that, in their forum, a few of the customer provided sites from no more than a few months ago are now done in other platforms. There is actually one post where the author states that he used WWB and would never use anything else, yet his site is now in WordPress. That raises eyebrows.

I, for one, was using Serif WebPlus when Muse was announced. I bandied between the two for a few weeks before finally deciding to go with Muse. I'm hoping that Serif will port the WebPlus platform over to their new Affinity line.

• 1,370. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                      W_J_T Level 4

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Mark+Palmos  wrote

I was using WYSIWYG WB before Muse - maybe add it to this

That app is already listed there (at the bottom alphabetical order).

For you specifically, since its something you have already used previously and if it has the features you require then those are both positives in your case.

Overall it seems to have quite a few features. Like anything (even Muse) it has benefits and things you may wish were different. Since you are on PC and previously used it and it already offered the features you need then perhaps its an alternative for you. If you decide it lacks various things for your needs then perhaps it's not. It looks like it has good documentation and a user forum, which each is always important to users for seeking help. I see some of the extensions are listed as depreciated, but there are many available. it also has templates it offers. It does use Flexbox for its layout so thats good. But it looks like it does not allow direct import of existing sites, it also uses its own closed file format, but each may not prove important to you and your needs.

• 1,372. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                        Mark Palmos Level 3

sebrame  wrote

Media files deleted after 2017.1 upgrade 

The user admits the missing media may be unrelated to the (dire) process of cleaning unused media. But I see he was not the only one, at least 4 or 5 others had the problem, pretty nasty.

• 1,373. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                          Mark Palmos Level 3

Hi

Do you mean the WYSIWYG website itself is written using Wordpress?

sebrame  wrote

There is actually one post where the author states that he used WWB and would never use anything else, yet his site is now in WordPress. That raises eyebrows.

• 1,374. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                            W_J_T Level 4

JohnSerembe  wrote

"Wappler Pro" will allow you to work on only 5 websites at once? Did I read that right?

Where did you see that, on crowd their funding site? I found the below on there.

3. What's inside Wappler Enthusiast? Up to 5 projects?

- Yes, Wappler Enthusiast is targeted to freelancers and it includes the functionalities of Wappler Pro license but limited to 5 projects total. The unlimited usage of Wappler Pro is included in Early Adopter perk.

So the Wappler Enthusiast is €179 EUR €199 (currently 10% Off) and you get 5 projects. The Early Adopter is €349 EUR €399 (currently 12% Off) and above, allows for unlimited projects.

But the main "important" thing to understand with that app is that with either version as part of the crowdfunding, or when its finally released as the Basic and Pro versions with extensions. You will need to continue paying (they say it will be a reduced amount for renewals) each year to use the extensions in those versions. So if you choose to not renew, then the program will revert back to the free version features with none of those extensions.

So please keep that in mind, regarding pricing and long term cost.

Understandably, it’s hard to comprehend as the information and details are scatted and not very forthcoming in clear sight in a singular location. So instead you have to scour and hunt around yourself on the main site, crowdfunding page, blog, social sites, etc., to gain a clear picture of how it will all be.

But that is what I have seen stated across those various sources from their own people.

• 1,375. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                              Marco Romano Level 1

@Pavel:

Maybe - FOR YOU - we are mistaken, from a lot of (not everybody) ACP couldn't expect different words, of course, but listen please before tell YOUR unic truth: I published 2-3 months ago five websites for my clients (and many more websites are now in progress), It has been a lot of work for me and now I should manage and update them for about three-four years at least: do you think the magnificent company (beyond save me) will rebuild them for free in some other plattform for me? Because this is what I''ll have to do for FREE for the rest of the year…

What will I have to explain to my clients that I was joking and their sites will be no more fully available on the web between maybe one year and an half?

Or maybe that I'm so smart and careful to save them from many problems in future?

Ohh really… they saved us for many problems? Great!!!

So why don't tell us before about those big problems instead of sending evangelists to tell us there was a really great new way to build websites without coding...? Trust in adobe, it' a big company!!!  Sure…

Because this is what they told us for several years!

So please shut up and don't tell me about great success for us! F***!

You and your great guides don't consider that people based professional jobs on those apps?

I can accept a lot of thing but not joking on my children's skin by those "gentlemen", OK?

Is it clear enough or not?

Well, I'm not lazy and I'm not stupid: if I only imagined before about such disgusting behaviour againt their loyalty customers I would surely have choosen other ways to develope my work and of course another company to trust: this is our real mistake!

Keep in mind please, never play with customers' trust: what happened to Quark should tought someone a better behaviour

• 1,376. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                                sebrame Level 3

"It was certainly not mentioned as a bug, so it seems the user made a mess up."

It most certainly was. If a user placed their Media Cache folder on the same drive as their media, all media was deleted. A fix was quickly released, and they provided a special contact method and mediation for any who suffered catastrophic consequences.

"Anyhow, this is not the Adobe Premiere forum."

Agreed, but I'd rather not allow you to minimize an incident that definitely occurred and definitely was the fault of Adobe. My original mention of the incident was highly pertinent to the current subject in the context that I placed it. You chose to cast doubt as to the veracity of my post, so I am more than within my rights to defend it.

https://www.newsshooter.com/2017/05/10/adobe-premiere-pro-version-2017-1-users-reporting-m edia-files-completely-disappea…

Files Deleted after upgrade to premiere pro

Premiere 2017.1 MAJOR BUG - Deletion of Original Media Assets

Adobe Fixes Bugs in Premiere Pro With Their Latest Update | Fstoppers

Users of Adobe Premiere Pro 2017.1 report their media files are completely disappearing - DIY Photography

"We're scrambling to fix this. In the meantime, do one of the following: 1 > Set you cache file location back to the default location. You can do this quickly by trashing your user preferences (hold down Alt (on Win) or Option (on Mac)) and then launch Premiere Pro. Or... 2 > Create a custom folder on whichever drive you want to use and direct your cache files to this location. Keep all files other than the Media Cache file out of this location." - Adobe Staff

If the issue was caused by an errant user, why would Adobe "scramble to fix" it?

• 1,377. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                                  sebrame Level 3

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Mark+Palmos  wrote

Hi

Do you mean the WYSIWYG website itself is written using Wordpress?

sebrame   wrote

There is actually one post where the author states that he used WWB and would never use anything else, yet his site is now in WordPress. That raises eyebrows.

No. The poster offered his site as an example of a WWB site, and claimed that he used WWB and would never use anything else, yet he site at the URL he posted is currently in WordPress.

https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=78570

• 1,378. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                                    Peter Villevoye Adobe Community Professional

From the very early years of Muse's existence on until this bitter end, I've always told users (often my course takers or audiences of my presentations) to restrict the design and production of websites with Muse to a range from small and simple to moderately sized. Any mid-sized to larger website, with more structural and/or dynamic content like a shop, blog, or other repetitive items, is in desperate need of – here we go – a proper CMS ! Hell, even making a small website fluid and responsive, often turned out a daunting task in Muse.

So if you've been building huge websites with lots of content, then you might have been using the wrong tool from a certain point on. IMHO, if your website can't be reproduced in Muse within let's say two days (with the design already in mind, and all images and texts readily available), then you might have been going overboard with Muse already...

Most of the layouts and assets can probably be get to work with an alternative tools. It might take time to get acquainted with it, and yes, it might not be as freeform as Muse would let you design a page. But eventually it shouldn't be much of an ordeal to reasonably rebuild an existing Muse website.

• 1,379. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                                      Illostraight Level 3

Peter,  My client's website is not large and she likes in browser editing. So I am guessing by what you are saying is the smaller drag and drop wysiwyg sites will most likely NOT have this feature. From your experience here, is that what you'd think?

• 1,380. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                                        Illostraight Level 3

Does anyone know if wysiwyg has in browser editing, CMS? Thx

• 1,381. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                                          Marco Romano Level 1

Hello Peter,

thanks for the answer, when I wrote not all the ACP I was referring to you whose post I have often appreciated so far because they seem balanced and above all not arrogant. That said, perhaps I have not explained enough: I have not created huge websites with many contents, so I do not think I have used the wrong tool or I do not think I have exaggerated with Muse.

The sites created are quite light and slim because despite being ignorant (I say it myself) I understand perfectly what are the limits of Muse and then in the case of structured websites I opted for other solutions (Wordpress and code developers when the budget customer allowed this solution).

Surely you have told your users in your courses, I have no reason to doubt, unfortunately for me I did not follow your courses because we are in different countries but I assure you that in no paid professional tutorials that I bought and followed, in no webinar, in no event with adobe evangelist on this topic no one ever raised the question in the least ... Everything aimed at how wonderful it was to design web pages without writing a single line of code!

So what can a designer do with the few means available when he has to do some work if he does not rely on these channels? My heartfelt protest is not so much for the choice of adobe to close the program (there can also be if you propose a viable alternative) but it is in total lack of attention towards small customers, freelancers thanks to which adobe has made his luck over the years, it is above all else in the new adobe course to oust us from the market by providing DIY solutions by cutting the branch on which we are sitting, hiding behind the fact that this is the market trend at most the market trend in the case of software It is decided in large part by adobe, it does not suffer for sure !.

That said I get angry if someone (not you for sure) wants to pass the concept that after all this was done for our good. I love this job I do it with passion but it is not for fun and I need to feed my children

Regarding the sites published and under construction: I assure you that with all the good will and while being relatively simple sites think of rebuilding them in two days for each site is absolutely unthinkable. Probably I will be slow and prevented but the rule in my office is to take care of the work I do to the last detail and then it will take me a long time to rebuild almost 9 websites and nobody will pay me for this job: I find it indecent . In addition, we should not underestimate the poorly professional figure that this story will force me to do in the eyes of my clients.

Thanks in any case to you for the reflections offered: this story I hope to open many people's eyes.

• 1,382. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                                            JohnSerembe Level 1

Website.com looks good. Price is right. Some hosts include it with hosting.

• 1,383. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                                              Ris11 Level 1

Yes, it is true, Muse is not removed yet. And I will continue to use it. I always liked the BC integration, but for me it will be still useful without BC. Also that soon there will be no more support does not bother me much. But that there won't be any compatibility bug fixes in the future, that is really bad. Maybe they won't be needed, but nobody knows.

• 1,384. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?

@Marco, I'm glad that you have created some small but nice and well-crafted websites for some clients. And you might think it is not "nice", kind, or even professional to ask you clients for an investment to let their website grow. But in fact, the opposite is true. It's largely a matter of how you deal with the communication about this pending change.

First, inform your clients that nothing is wrong at this moment, everything is working okay, and will still be working for another few years (why not), but that you're going to invest in new tools, to offer more features and expandability.

Next, take your time to get acquainted with new tools. That's your part of the investment. Maybe even wait some months for the dust to settle, and see if other alternatives are stepping up to accommodate a more Muse-like experience.

The delicate step is to inform your clients of a pending change, but make it their choice – not your obligation. It's their website – not yours. Offer them your help if they want to let their website benefit from the change, but... not for free.

If they don't want to make such a change, tell them their website will still work, but that you can't guarantee for how long – let's make an estimation: maybe until 2020. This sounds pretty remote, so it's a very timely heads-up for your client to get used to the idea that they might need to invest in it and consider your offer. If they're reasonable people, they'll appreciate your concern. If they don't, then they might not be viable clients for your future business after all...

The web is an ever-changing platform. No-one can promise "a website for life".

No one can blame you for having used a tool that worked well for five years (and a few more from now).

3 people found this helpful
                                                • 1,385. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                                                  Marco Romano Level 1

Thank you Peter for the encouragement I sincerely appreciate: you're right… nobody should work for free and much will depend, as always, on how to communicate the problem with customers: exactly the point on which adobe has miserably failed!!!

About sites published for at least a year or two, I do not think anyone will make me big problems about, so I did not count them among those to be rebuilt... but for all the others, although you are right about on everything, you will agree with me that at least in terms of timing, this thing will be very annoying for customers I published their sites nearly two months ago...

Surely, even if are reasonable people, they will object: "Is it possible that you did not know anything?" And I must say they're right!

From here to seem to be a naive the passage is short and our reputation at work is the only real weapon we have: everything else counts for nothing.

That said… the worst feeling of all this remains that those who thought were on your side actually works to eliminate us just like they did with Muse, because for them basically we are simply insignificant numbers. Very sad.

I do not know when but I'm sure it will happen with many other softwares...

We bet on InDesign? Some signs are already visible in Spark.

Bye

• 1,386. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?

True, owners of websites freshly created only 2 months ago, might frown their eyebrows. And when they start asking if you didn't know this any earlier, they're already showing a sign of interest in the how and why behind this sudden change. They probably know "Adobe" as a popular brand, so you can show them the surprising announcement and just blame it all on Adobe. Why not ? It's the truth, shocking maybe, but that's how it is.

Don't drag it any further than necessary for this moment. Just let it be, assure the client of the thought that there's nothing wrong yet, and after half a year or a year, when you feel confident about making the change, you're going to bring them good news. Try talking about a time frame, e.g. to make the change when they - very likely - also want to make some other improvements to the website as well. Maybe a good deal can be made for that occasion. Plan ahead, be constructive, not too pushy though.

Signing off for now.

Busy days ahead...

• 1,387. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                                                      juchis2009 Level 2

Websites built on muse will work for a couple of years. I have site up that where built in the original Beta program in 2011 and they are still up and running (7 years ago) I think it is safe to keep building sites in Muse and train in other alternatives or wait and see what Adobe comes up with in the near future. I would not panic or take any drastic measures, though it sucks what adobe did, I for one have not seen any alternative yet that gives me the creative freedom to create sites, so I am going to milk it till the last drop.

• 1,388. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                                                        ENZO@SOLIANI.COM Level 1

Peter and Pavel,

It would be good if you both take a look at this link: https://www.adobe.com/products/muse.html

Adobe still promotes Muse today using these words:

"Responsive web design, decoded. Create and publish beautiful responsive websites - no coding required. Adobe Muse CC makes it easy for designers to make websites with free-form layouts that load quickly and look great on virtually every screen."

Peter, if what you say is true, then it means that Adobe has cheated and continues to cheat its customers, for years? Because, you see, the Muse web page is still online, selling it: https://www.adobe.com/products/muse.html

Peter, if you are "right" on this matter, then I have a suggestion for the Adobe Muse team, about what to say to honestly make it right:

"Create and publish beautiful SMALL WEBSITES and AWESOME FIRST PAGES without the need for coding. Adobe Muse CC makes it easy for designers to create SMALL and SIMPLE websites with free designs that load quickly and look great on virtually every screen."

Muse is a great software, and creative designers really appreciate it. Not everybody thinks like you. It's very easy for you to say what you say, obviously you are not in the same ship.

Adobe must give to us, its customers, a good reason to continue trusting their products and their credibility, and that good reason should be to revert the “kill Muse” absurd decision.

• 1,389. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                                                          Nancy OShea Adobe Community Professional & MVP

ENZO@SOLIANI.COM  wrote

Adobe must give to us, its customers, a good reason to continue trusting their products and their credibility, and that good reason should be to revert the “kill Muse” absurd decision.

As web software goes, Muse is on life support.   Killing it is the only sensible thing to do.  

• 1,391. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                                                            HMAM Level 4

This is why Word Press continues to grow...Pinegrow makes a good partner (at least for now)

all these apps need lots of great engineers (not one guy in their apt.) goid funding, excellent customer service with quick response (same day) for professionals, it was pretty sad to go for weeks without solutions to a Muse bug...most replies came from ACP’s and those were not always the most friendly.

having to host on a dedicated platform, be-online only, pay for all kinds of things and still have poor results....not good. The other big issue is many of the Musers came from print graphics and knew little or nothing about UI, SEO, Schema, code bloat, page load and how it effects SEO let alone users leaving, it was ignored or put down the priority list at Adobe. Now the results are in.

• 1,392. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                                                              HMAM Level 4

It’s in its infancy...you again will be the “beta guinea pigs” ...who knows it may work out. But so many of these are “start ups”...most unfortunately will fail...on your dime possibly taking your clients website with it. Adobe had an incredible concept with the right idea...they just didn’t stick with it long enough. Terrible support ...poor response to criticism, you got attack for not saying anything but “good“ ...no way to treat customers. 

• 1,393. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                                                                Pavel Homeriki Level 5

"Responsive web design, decoded. Create and publish beautiful responsive websites - no coding required. Adobe Muse CC makes it easy for designers to make websites with free-form layouts that load quickly and look great on virtually every screen."

Unfortunately, these words do not correspond to reality. That's why I have not used Muse for live sites for more than a year. What happened to Muse personally for me was clear long ago. I was more surprised by the fact that Adobe was long dragged along with the announcement of the closure of the project.

Marco Romano. I apologize if my post seemed rude. I did not want this. Perhaps the reason for the language barrier. For clarity, ACPs are not Adobe employees. I'm the same user as you and just as disappointed. The only difference is that I was disappointed for a long time and began to use alternative tools, which I sincerely wish you.

1 person found this helpful
                                                                • 1,394. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                                                                  sebrame Level 3

I've been a Muse-Themes member for quite a while, and learned of Thrive Architect from reading their material about their new 'Without Code' project. It sounded interesting, so I added it to my plate of trial platforms in my search for a Muse replacement. I'd never heard of Architect because I had come to Muse from the Wordpress world, and did not want to go back.

However, yesterday was the day I tested Architect. My test was to recreate one of my sites that was currently done with Muse. Thrive Architect was the first in which I was able to do so in a very reasonable amount of time with very little training on the platform. Since Without Code purports to be built on the Architect platform, it should be very interesting to see what the folks at Muse-themes will do with it. The only deal breaker for me is that it's a hosted platform.

• 1,395. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                                                                    sebrame Level 3

ENZO@SOLIANI.COM  wrote

I wouldn't stay up late waiting for it. You'll still be without Adobe Muse, and you'll be sleepy.

• 1,396. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                                                                      mcatania81 Level 1

Just one question about your answer concerning the Muse code for the website creation: will the code of Muse also be updated to changing web standards until March 26, 2020? Or only for the OS?

Thanks

• 1,397. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                                                                        southbay Level 1

I HAVE TO SAY - I have been watching closely people running to an fro - panicking finding their new platform - let me say this - I am an old fashioned 40 year in the business designer, I love nothing more than a clean canvas to design on - MUSE was really the first time I got my hands dirty and actually got some sites done (did use their GoLIVE many years ago)

25 years ago I could see that the Internet was controlled by coders it largely still is and sadly will be for a while - I was on DTP before Apple arrived - I could see that coding would go from the Graphic world then (used Ventura but it didn't take off) - and the internet then was squares here there and very little or no typography control - I thought 5 years would flush that out - so 25 years later we are still controlled by coding tram lines - and I can see why Adobe have come of this open canvas trend.

Muse-Themes are at  heart designers - who helped bring a designer like me home to sweet little touches of good design and lovely typography - I have decided to keep completing my websites with Muse from now on, and I will jump across to there new 'Architecture' Engineer Application - - they have always seemed to get it from day one - and if their consentuios attitude was just 1/10th as good as Adobe we would be in a better place.

LISTEN IN - Code will go for good on day - and I will be glad t see the platform replaced by drop and place - I think Without Code form Muse Themes - is exactly this - any designer knows that refreshing the screen to see how it looks is really 'STONEAGE' mentality as we approach 2020 crazy.

So I await there new platform - then I feel confident we can move over - and while I am at it... spare a thought - 80% of good design is down to stunning photography - a client sees a WIX site and thinks WOW - I want that!!!! and then puts in substandard images and then wonders why it doesn't look very good - Great photography makes a designers job a dream - bad images and your dead before you start...

OK Im done....

4 people found this helpful
                                                                        • 1,399. Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?
                                                                          Preran Adobe Employee

The guidance we have is that any changes to the web environment that lead to your websites or software becoming dysfunctional or unusable will be fixed in Adobe Muse through the support period. Because creating a new build can be time-consuming and resource-intensive, it is my guess that a significant number of users will have to be affected before changes to the Muse code are made.

1 33 34 35 36 37 Previous Next