• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delevop Module behaving erratically since installing 7.3

Participant ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In particular, whenever I use the brush with any chosen effect, LR will momentarily stop responding and then restart and the action with each stroke is delayed terribly.  This is a brand new computer with the Nvideo GTX 1070 card and it is switched on in LR.  16 GB of ram and plenty of hard drive space.  Worked fine before the install of the latest upgrade, but now, can't hardly edit with it.  Am wondering if moving all the presets and stuff to the Camera Raw file didn't mess it up somehow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

It did not.  The only thing that really helped was to remove and re-install.  It seems to be working right now.  Hopefully I won't have issues going forward as this is my main editing program.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JHud,

Sorry to hear that Lightroom Classic CC is not working as expected since the 7.3 version update.

Could you please if the issue is reproducible if you uncheck "use graphics processor" under Preferences> Performance tab in Lightroom?

Lightroom GPU troubleshooting

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It did not.  The only thing that really helped was to remove and re-install.  It seems to be working right now.  Hopefully I won't have issues going forward as this is my main editing program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines