Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Smart objects are not so smart

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

All of a sudden my smart objects in Ps stopped synchronizing with Ai. I don't know how to relink smart objects and especially where to find the originals in my computer.

Thanks!!Capture d’écran 2018-04-09 à 16.06.17.pngCapture d’écran 2018-04-09 à 16.00.32.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

its a good idea to create worlders and place all of the files that go with a job in that folder. instead of just placing link files from different places in different folders.

I recommend you searching for the art elements, start embedding and keep art elements with job folders as a work habit.  And use the cloud library if you want to work this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Guru ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its a good idea to create worlders and place all of the files that go with a job in that folder. instead of just placing link files from different places in different folders.

I recommend you searching for the art elements, start embedding and keep art elements with job folders as a work habit.  And use the cloud library if you want to work this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

lol.. that was meant to say "create folders"..lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines