• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio in Left Channel Only After Creating Multi-Camera Source Sequence

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have three video clips (with onboard audio) and a separate hi-rez audio WAV that I'm trying to make a multi-cam edit. When I make the new source sequence the audio dumps everything together. It doesn't allow me to pick/choose the hi rez audio WAV as the one to map the others to for the sync. I even tried dropping the audio file on the sequence after making multi-cam edit and it still is only in the left channel. Ideas? This seems wack.

If I just sync all four files w/o making a multi-cam sequence it plays normally.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well ... nothing like answering your own question! So it looks like the issue was with using the WAV directly off my audio interface. Once I bounced it out of Ableton/GarageBand as an AIFF, it was find. Hence the difference being between 1 and 2 channels of audio.

Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 7.45.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-04-09 at 7.46.06 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines