• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR can't find new external HD

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved my library to a new, larger external HD, but LR can't find it. The new HD does not show up in the Library pane on LR. I've tried the many suggested fixes I find in the forums, but when I try to identify folders, images, etc on the new HD, they are grayed out.

Help, please!

Rick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not proviuded any exact info about your hardware, so we can't help you. throwing around generics is of no use to anyone. You will have to state the precise model of your external drive and also provide detailed system information, descriptions on how it is hooked up, how it is formatted and all that other good stuff. also start by verifying whether the disk is actually anchored properly at the system level and isn't missing a critical driver or something...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this query to Lightroom​ community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines