• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Customer Support Sucks; Any Help?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue with clips being reduced dramatically in quality after importing into Adobe Premier Pro; they worked on my machine remotely for over four hours in two days, ignored e-mails and chat requests, kept me on hold for over 1.5 hours, then basically said they could not fix it and closed my case.

Any help? Please? I am not getting any resolution or any answers except double-talk from the Indian customer support workers.

- Brad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry; that was mainly a venting about how awful the customer service is.

MP4 Files from a DJI Phantom 4 Pro: clear, smooth, perfect. Imported into Adobe Premiere Pro they become jittery, grainy, with ton of video noise, both in preview/editing and upon final export.

Adobe customer "service" worked on it remotely through my machine for hours, then asked me to send them a file, which I did. Two weeks later, after repeated attempts to contact them, I got this:

We sincerely apologize for this delay Brad.

This email is to inform you that we have checked the clip that we received from you and we got to know that there is an issue with that clip.We are sorry that you are experiencing                trouble importing DJI Phantom 4 Pro clips into Premiere Pro.There seems to be an issue/limitation with the codec, the way DJI P4P is creating it is not familiar to Premiere Pro.

Thanks & Regards,

Adobe Support

When I spoke with them today (after a 12-minute hold and then a 37-minute hold time with two separate reps that I had to give the same info to, over and over again), he mentioned something about Premiere Pro not being compatible with DJI Phantom cameras (which I find hard to believe) and that they are in the midst of an upgrade and that he thought they were addressing the issue in the upgrade. Then he put me on hold for 15 minutes.

I hung up.

This has been going on for weeks now. Really, really bad way to do business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the frustration, BradK. I will take a look at your case and see what went wrong. These files should definitely be supported. Which is the precise version of Premiere Pro you are using?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin,

It's Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018....any help would be appreciated.

- Brad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Kevin says "precise," he's asking for the full version number: 12.0.0, 12.0.1, or 12.1.0, the last being the release about a week ago.

You can find this under Help -> About after opening PR.

Glad to see Kevin in working on this on your behalf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you guys give up on me...again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Omg. Well, he has been busy with all the update issues...

Hopefully, you will hear from him shortly...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry BradK, I was at NAB all week. I would try updating to 12.1 to see if you have better luck with those files. If that does not work, try transcoding them to Cineform, DNxHD, or ProRes (if on Mac).

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did 12.1 work any better for you, Brad?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A little.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hands down the worst customer support I have ever used. I get useless and downright incorect advice relating to payment information and their products. After spending hours in chat I get astonishing responses from their support representatives, and leave more frustrated than ever. I have been an adobe user for a very long time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines